Viacheslav is our main podologist at Inga Cosmo. He has over 10 years of experience in the industry and is passionate about helping people achieve healthy feet. Whether you have a foot condition or just want to maintain healthy feet, Viacheslav can help.
What problems should you address a podologist with:
– Nail problems: ingrown toenails corner into the skin, thickening of the plates, removal of ingrown nail corners, peeling nails, changes in nail color and shape
– Nail fungus and foot fungus. Treatment of fungus at home is not always safe, so Viacheslav can correctly diagnose and choose a comprehensive and effective treatment.
– Symptoms of skin disease: feet peeling, itchy feet, burning sensation, the appearance of dry spots, etc.
– Calluses, crusty feet, cracked heels, painful sensations when moving, protruding bones near the big toe.
– Other causes: increased sweating, hyperkeratosis, unpleasant foot odor, swollen or inflamed toes.
If you have been struggling to find a solution to your problem and don’t know what to do, visit our studio Inga Cosmo. Our podologist Viacheslav will be happy to offer a free consultation.