eeling is a procedure that sloughs away the very top layer of skin to exfoliate dull dry and dead skin. This procedure affects layers of the epidermis, removing the upper-most layer of the dermis. This skin exfoliation technique accelerates skin regeneration. Peeling improves complexion, revitalizes and rejuvenates the skin.
What is a PRX-T33 Chemical Peel?
This peel acts on the epidermal layer, but without redness and flaking of the epidermis which is present after using other medium peels.
It is able to remove toughened skin without damaging the epidermis at all.
Peeling composition PRX-T33
This peel only consists of 3 components, but this combination achieves unprecedented results.
1. Trichloroacetic acid
PRX-T33 is 33% trichloroacetic acid, therefore it is referred to as median. TCA acid activates the growth of fibroblasts in the skin and has an anti-inflammatory effect, which helps clear pores of comedones and sebum.
2. Hydrogen peroxide
It has a strong antiseptic effect. When hydrogen peroxide interacts with skin, oxygen is released, mechanically cleansing the dermis of impurities and debris.
3. Kojic acid
This acid is used for skin lightening. Properties of kojic acid help reduce melanin production, which is formed when skin is exposed to ultraviolet rays. Often this acid is used in the treatment of skin hyperpigmentation in the form of freckles, age spots, and lentigo.
An undoubted advantage of PRX-T33 peel is that combining these substances enables us to carry out a complex cosmetic procedure quickly and safely.
Indications for PRX-T33 therapy:
- acne and post-acne
- reduced elasticity of facial skin and the neck
- scars, stretch marks
- seborrheic dermatitis
- hyperkeratosis of the skin
- prevention and treatment of photo-aging
- mimic/expression wrinkles
- dull/earthy skin color
- dehydration of the skin
MCA 35 – This is a biorevitalizing, innovative superficial-median peel. This peel is the latest development of a Spanish laboratory, Innoaesthetics. It works by improving skin texture, turgor and restructuring the skin. MCA 35 promotes intense stimulation and rejuvenation of all skin layers, which is supplemented by greater safety and shorter recovery times while maintaining exceptional efficiency.
MCA 35 ingredients:
• Monochloroacetic acid (35%) – launches the processes of intense revitalization and restructuring of the skin without causing a keratolytic effect and without requiring long-term rehabilitation;
• Arbutin (10%) – combats hyperpigmentation and promotes skin lightening, normalizes melanin biosynthesis and prevents further disturbances of this process;
• Salicylic acid (7%) – has an exfoliating effect, stimulates renewal of skin cells, evens out the skin relief, provides long-term results. Reduces hyperkeratosis on the skin surface and in the follicle orifices, improving the outflow of sebum;
• Hyaluronic acid – provides deep tissue hydration, helps reduce depth of wrinkles, restores elasticity and smoothness of the skin;
• Magnesium gluconate – most important trace element, which takes part in the cellular energy cycle (ATP production).
MCA 35 is a unique product for the treatment of involutional skin changes. Its low molecular weight allows the peel to easily penetrate into the deep layers of skin, effectively stimulating the fibroblasts and launching neocollagenesis. Peeling normalizes epidermal barrier’s condition, improves skin hydration and corneometry, increases the index of microcirculation efficiency.
The epidermis becomes more uniform, the structure of the dermis becomes denser.
Indications for MCA 35:
– post acne
– dull, uneven complexion
– dry, flabby skin
– atonic skin of the face and neck
– wrinkles of varying severity
Carrying out a chemical peel procedure requires an in-depth nowledge and experience on the part of the beautician, since controlled damage occurs during the treatment.
Therefore, it is very important to find an experienced beautician.